Laser Therapy in League City
Why do we use Laser therapy?
Our Laser company has established the laser therapy as a cutting edge tool for various conditions and injuries. As a state of the art Sports and Injury Clinic, we give top priority to helping patients recover from injury in a more timely and cost effective manner. The Erchonia Laser allows us to treat with the latest protocols and research on the following injuries:
- Sprains and Strains- Sport injuries
- Soft tissue Injurie- Muscle pulls
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Tendonitis and Tenosynovitis
- Trigger Points and Myofascial Points
- Foot Pain and Neuromas
- Swelling Joints
- Shoulder Pain
- Post Surgical Healing
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ligament Injury
- Tendon Injury
How does laser therapy work?
The laser is a mobile device that can penetrate the injured tissue in a matter of seconds. It is effective at reducing the swelling of the tissue and allowing the tissue healing process to begin. Our laser is able to expedite the process of healing so the patient can return to the field, job, or home activities in less time.
The Erchonia Laser (635nm) is a cold laser that is able to go penetrate the cell to achieve the following:
- Promote rapid cell growth
- Faster wound healing
- Increased metabolic activity
- Reduced fibrous tissue
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Increased vascular activity
- Stimulated nerve function
Our Laser is one of the most researched lasers in the world. Please check out our video on the Erchonia Laser treatment on a shoulder.
How do you know if you need Laser Therapy?
- Your condition has scar tissue formation.
- Your doctor is sending you to another specialist for a bone and joint injury.
- Your doctor can only recommend medications for your injury.
- Your doctor can only recommend surgery or experimental surgery.
- You need to get back to your sport in a short amount of time.
- You have tried physical therapy and you have not fully recovered.
- You have swelling in the area and are not sure what is happening.
- You paid a lot of money on imaging for your injury and have not gotten a definitive diagnosis.
- You have pain all the time.
- You have an old injury and its not getting any better.
We are located in League City, Texas. We are open evenings and Saturdays. Laser Therapy can help you get back on the field, back to your favorite sport, or back to work! Laser therapy is available in League City. You can reach us at (832) 647-0761.