Sports Therapy and Sports Medicine Care
Compression therapy for leg and foot injuries. The RECOVERY PUMP is one our newest therapies that can help the athlete get back on the field of competition.
Our treatments help decrease injury time and increase recovery. Check out the video below!
What Can Chiropractic Do?
- Correct biomechanical problems and restriction in the joints and soft tissues with spinal manipulation and soft tissue therapies (trigger points, massage, stretches).
- Utilize physiotherapy modalities (electrical muscle stimulation, ice, heat, ultrasound), to promote healing, reduce inflammation, and relax splinting of muscle.
- Prescribe rehabilitation exercises to assist in injury recovery and prevent re-occurrance of injuries and symptoms.
- Educate patients on injuries, posture, exercise, lifestyle, performance, sports orthotics, and preventative wellness.
What Can Chiropractic And Sports Therapy Treat?
- Joint stiffness and pain
- Chronic sprains/strains (muscles and ligaments)
- Decreased range of motion in joints and muscles
- Pain in joints
- Increased reaction time
- Incorrect posture
- Muscle imbalances hindering athletic performance
- Rehabilitation of muscles and ligaments (ACL/MCL strains, shoulder impingements, spine fusions)
Our Sports Therapy is aimed at returning the athlete back to their sport as soon as possible. Physical Rehabilitation may be needed. We can help you get back in the game!
How can my athlete benefit from sports therapy in this facility? First, the Doctor ensures the accurate diagnosis and formulates a plan to get the athlete back in a safe and efficient manner. The Doctor answers to the patient and family- not the coach, team owner, or major sponsor. The Doctor cares for the well-being of the athlete and that includes after their career is over.
Is the Doctor financially affiliated with any local hospitals or Urgent Care Units? No. This office offers exclusivity to athletes, parents, and professionals.
Current or Past Athletes helped by our Recovery Program
Draculino Team- www.graciebarratx.com
Aikido Training Dojo- www.bayareacenter.net
Jason Carter World Martial Arts- www.jcwma.com
Clear Creek student athletes
Clear Falls student athletes
Clear Lake student athletes
Clear Springs student athletes
Galveston student athletes
Santa Fe student athletes
We proudly serve our Veteran Athletes!
Watch this video from a Pro Football Hall of Famer.
sports medicine care , sports therapy, sports treatment